Nadia Innovate enables the development of user-defined single cell protocols and applications.
Newly developed protocols can be transferred to the Nadia Instrument for high throughput parallel operation.
By allowing users to control parameters such as droplet size, droplet frequency, temperature, agitation and timing, innovation is unlocked.
- -Flexibility: Open configurable system to develop new protocols and applications.
- Transferable: Following optimization, experimental conditions can be transferred and run on the Nadia Instrument.
- Rapid protocol optimization: User-defined adjustment of droplet size, frequency, droplet components, temperature, and agitation.
- Easy process visualization: High-speed microscope and camera for real-time droplet formation observation.
- Flexible PC software: In-run software adjustments to monitor new protocols and protocol adjustments.