The non-radioactive Tag-lite® solution is quickly becoming the industry standard for studying receptor-ligand binding interactions.
The solution continues to demonstrate its effectiveness in the lab, taking the lead over traditional SPA and radioligand binding assays.
Tag-lite’s success in the field is based on benefits it provides that are not found elsewhere:
- Saturation binding assay (Kd determination)
- > To determine Kd, the fluorescent ligand is titrated into a solution containing a fixed amount of labeled cells, and then incubated to equilibrium.
- Competitive binding assay (Ki determination)
- > To determine Ki, the compound is titrated into a solution containing a fixed concentration of fluorescent ligand and a fixed quantity of cells.
- > At equilibrium, the fraction of labeled ligand bound to the receptor is proportional to the recorded FRET signal.
- > Binding affinities are calculated from this resulting signal.
- You can check with the Detail link button below