BlotBot Blot Processor
The Freedom Rocker™ BlotBot® is an automated blot processor for incubating and washing blots and gels, after the transfer from gel to blot.
Using a microprocessor for precise timing and dispensing, it automatically processes Westerns, Northerns, and Southerns in a consistent manner, every time.
Ideal for unattended staining of gels, it frees you from babysitting your samples.
Simply add your buffers and reagents, and the BlotBot carries out your existing protocol.
- Consistent processing. Better results.
- Plan your next experiment over coffee, not lunch.
- Process blots unattended so you can focus on other tasks.
- Use as little as 3.5 mL of antibody (or up to 50 mL of reagent) for each mini blot, and recover separately.
- Large color LCD display for easy programming of protocols.