The RNAdia reagent kit enables the processing of biological samples to perform single cell RNA-Seq on the Nadia Instrument.
Using the RNAdia kit, the Nadia enables the capture of thousands of single cells in approximately 30 minutes for subsequent transcriptome analysis by RNA sequencing.
The instructions provided in this document describe the processing of 2 or 8 samples on the Nadia Instrument, along with the description of downstream processing.
- Low cost reagents: at 50% less than comparable products in the field
- Extremely high-throughput: capture over 50,000 cells in one run
- Throughput flexibility: subsampling enables analysis of just a few hundred cells per sample or over 50k cells for larger studies
- No bioinformatic knowledge required: we take care of your data analysis for you
- Streamlined workflow: go from sample encapsulation to amplified cDNA libraries in as little as 6h, allowing you to concentrate on cell preparation if necessary
- Transcriptomic insight: for single cells
- End-to-end workflow: with our RNAdia kits and bioinformatic service you have everything you need to go from cells to data
- Very high sample compatibility: through sample buffer flexibility and broad cell size range