Finia is a closed, automated system that formulates and aliquots fluids, including cell suspensions, to prepare for cryopreservation — all with the convenience of a benchtop design.
- Provides a summary report with planned and actual volumes for all material and product bags and any process alarms or flags, including user-defined tolerance thresholds for : Volume Material, Contact time, Temperature
- Utilizes a gamma-sterilized functionally-closed tubing set
- Automatically seals the final product and QC bags to help maintain sterility
- Maintains cell viability of greater than 95% of the inlet cell viability
- Maintains uniformity of cell concentrations to within 5% for all product bags and the QC bag
- Accurately fills product and QC bags within either 10% or 2 mL (whichever is greater) of the user-defined target
- Removes air to less than 2 mL per final product bag