Extracts RNA from mammalian cell culture, laser capture micro-dissections, and FACS-prepared cell populations such as macrophages.
Suitable for RT-PCR and RT-qPCR.
Each kit contains RNAGEM, DNase I, BLUE buffer, 10x DNase buffer, and 10x TE.
RNAGEM is a whole nucleic acid extraction kit providing an extremely simple method to extract RNA from a single cell to 100,000 cells.
The kit includes RNase-free enzymes, buffers, and DNase I.
It enables temperature-controlled rapid preparation of RNA from mammalian cell culture, laser capture micro-dissections and FACS-prepared cell populations, such as macrophages.
- Simplified, hands-off workflow provides RT-PCR and RT-qPCR ready RNA in 5 minutes
- Releases both RNA and DNA with excellent linearity across a wide range of cell numbers
- Requires no further purification of the RNA for accurate RT-PCR and RT-qPCR analysis
- Inhibitor-free means no harsh chemical washes or multiple steps are required
- Reduced handling protects the integrity of the sample