Confocal Quantitative Image Cytometer (CQ1)
CQ1 Cell imaging system offers a new approach to High Content Screening
Enables measurement of spheroids, colonies and tissue sections
● No need to remove cells from culture dish, in contrast to traditional flow-cytometry
● Nipkow spinning disk confocal technology allows high-speed
yet gentle 3D image acquisition
● Rich feature extraction to facilitate sophisticated cellular image analysis
● Wide field of view and tiling capability enable easy imaging of large specimen
Offers the similar operability to traditional flow cytometer
● Feature data and statistical graphs displayed in real-time with image acquisition
● Easy to trace back to the original image from a graph spot, and make repetitive measurements
● Expandable to integrated system as image acquisition and quantification instrument
● FCS/CSV/ICE data format readable by third-party data analysis software
● Connectable with external systems via handling robot
● A variety of cell culture and sample dishes are applicable
Compact footprint, light weight bench-top device; no need for darkroom
3D Imaging ： High-speed 3D slice imaging (Z-axis direction) of spheroids.
Cell cycle analysis
Feature data ：
Recognize each individual cell within a spheroid in 3D, to measure cell number and size.
Heat-map display is possible depending on the data.
Chart display ：
Display graphs such as scatter diagram or histogram,
based on cell size or fluorescent intensity of expressed proteins.
Correlation between graph and image :
By clicking one spot on the graph, its corresponding image is shown.
Cell cycle analysis is widely used for research on cell growth or working mechanism of anti-cancer drug.
By using DNA-binding fluorescent dyes, it is possible to judge the cell cycle from the data of nucleus area and total fluorescent intensity(indication of total amount of DNA).
By clicking one spot on the histogram, its corresponding cell image is shown.
Cell growth judgment
The whole view of one well of a 96 well plate can be captured as a single image by using a 2x objective lens.
It is possible to rapidly judge cell growth in each well based on cell numbers or individual cell area, most useful when you change drug conditions or transgenes in each well.
|등록된 게시물이 없습니다.