The ALS CellCelector™ platform is a unique and fully automated cell imaging and picking system developed for detection, selection and isolation of single cells, clusters, spheroids and organoids as well as single cell clones and adherent colonies.
It is widely used in a multitude of research areas (e.g. circulating tumor cell/CTC screening, stem cell research as well as cell line development and antibody discovery).
- The CellCelector™ combines an automated inverted fluorescence microscope with a high-speed scanning stage, a high-precision microfluidic cell picking robot and a PC workstation running powerful image processing software typing all system components together.
- Open platform allowing the development of your own imaging, detection and picking protocols
- Versatility: single cell picking, isolation of clusters, spheroids, organoids, adherent colonies, single cell clones from a variety of liquid and semi-solid medias
- Up to 100 % picking/transfer efficiency (depending on application)
- Isolation of living or fixed cells
- Fully automated or interactive picking modes with live on-screen visualization of the picking process