GridION Mk1 is a flexible benchtop sequencing and analysis device designed to run and analyse up to five individually addressable MinION or Flongle Flow Cells.
It is ideal for labs with multiple projects that need the advantages of nanopore sequencing: simple library preparation, real-time analysis and new biological insights from long reads.
The GridION Mk1 also allows users to offer nanopore sequencing as a service.
- GridION Mk1 is a compact benchtop system designed to run and analyse up to five MinION Flow Cells
- Five individually addressable Flow Cell positions
- Generate as much as 150 Gb output from a single experiment
- Compatible with MinION and Flongle flow cells
- High capacity integrated compute for onboard, real time analysis
- Simple, pre-configured device — plug in and start running
- Single Ethernet for simple data transfer
- 4 TB SSD storage
- 64GB RAM
- Latest generation CPU
- GV100 GPU Accelerator for live Basecalling and downstream analysis
- Supplied with instrument control and data-analysis software
- Linux OS