Hyperion (Imaging Mass Cytometer)
To change the course of how disease is treated and ultimately cured, Hyperion™ is needed for a comprehensive understanding of complex cellular phenotypes and their interrelationships in the spatial context of the tissue microenvironment.
- Translational and clinical researchers are now applying this groundbreaking technology to make new advances across a breadth of disease research areas
- The system design enables highly multiplexed immunohistochemistry(IHC) to provide a comprehensive view of the tissue microenvironment, making it possible to perform in-depth characterization of protein biomarkers, cellular composition and signaling pathways
- With cell segmentation and analytical tools, researchers can illuminate changes in unique cellular phenotypes and their functional states—changes that may correlate with disease progression and therapeutic response
- Investigating cellular interrelationships in spatial context can help you understand the correlations among multiple markers. This can aid development of biomarker signatures or help identify more effective therapies across a range of disease research areas
- Because the Hyperion Imaging System contains a functional Helios™ mass cytometer that houses CyTOF® technology, you have the additional benefit of being able to interrogate cells in suspension when spatial context and cellular morphology are not essential
- Provided as an optimized workflow solution with pathologist-verified antibodies and primary and secondary analysis solutions, the Hyperion Imaging System is an ideal system to help you reach your translational research goals today and for many years to come