MicroGEM’s forensicGEM Universal kit is the perfect solution for forensic sample processing where speed, sample size and sample integrity are critical. Our temperature-controlled extraction process allows for lysis without purification. It uses a novel cocktail of temperature-dependent enzymes rather than detergents and reducing agents, such as SDS, mercaptoethonol, and DTT, that inhibit qPCR and STR analysis.
Hands-free, single-tube processing means DNA yields are maintained, processing time is quick, and opportunities for contamination are minimized. This is the perfect approach for processing high volumes of samples when quick turnaround is critical and when DNA extraction from small volume forensic samples is required.
● Simplified, hands-off workflow provides STR, PCR and qPCR-ready DNA in 15 minutes
● No purification steps makes it possible to extract DNA in very small volumes
● Quick sample prep frees up technician time, reduces lab costs, and speeds up response time
● Reduced handling protects the integrity of the sample
● Compatible with existing thermal cyclers, making it easy to automate for quick DNA extractions.
● Single tube processing results in significant reductions in the cost of consumables and hazardous/plastic waste
Comparison of MicroGEM’s temperature-controlled, single-tube, hands-free extraction compared to conventional approaches that require multiple steps, detergents and denaturants
|등록된 게시물이 없습니다.|